ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

I want to see all websites from a certain year

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/23/08 09:28 PM Views: 1322 Replies: 6
Saturday, August 23, 2008 at 9:28 PM

I would like to see how other classes from 1974 have done their sites. Music, mottos, etc. Brad, is there anyway to sort by that or find those sites?

Saturday, August 23, 2008 at 10:28 PM - Response #1

The Locate School feature is meant to locate a specific school somebody is looking for, there is currently no method of bringing up just sites from the year 1974.

Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 2:49 AM - Response #2

Hi,
Is there anyway to see all the sites that are from one school? It takes so much time to click through each thing, year, country, state, city, school.... year after year after year.
Deanne

Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 3:24 AM - Response #3

Nope. Not currently anyway. We'll probably revamp that when we have time.

Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 8:49 AM - Response #4

I've been browsing the members list a page at a time to see everyone's sites. You can sort that list by school by clicking on the word "School" at the top of the column. I don't know if everyoine who created a site shows up on that memberlist, though, but I assumed they did.

Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 10:42 AM - Response #5

Thanks that was a big help! I know for sure one other class has created one, (sooo not as cool as mine Wink.... and they arent listed so they must not have joined the forum, but that really does make it alot easier.
Thanks again!

Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 6:37 PM - Response #6

FYI, nobody will show up as a Member of this forum until the very first time they actually log in. Merely logging in once instantly makes you a member. Many people read the forums without ever making a single post, so unfortunately they'll never show up as Members. In fact about 80% of the readers of this forum will never appear on the Members list.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.