ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Adding the countdown clock?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/10/09 01:46 PM Views: 1544 Replies: 6
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 1:46 PM

Hi there,

I'm trying to figure out how to add the countdown clock to my announcement area. How do I go about doing this? I've copied and pasted the html code from the website (the counter website), but when I add it to my page, it doesn't take? It shows all the codes and stretches out the page?

Please help Surprised)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 3:06 PM - Response #1

Just need to add one more step to the process - when you go into the annoucement editor click the "Source" button in the upper left corner of the editor and then add the code into the source view and save the annoucement.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 4:51 PM - Response #2

Super! Thank you ever so much. Now, I jut need to figure out how to sign up without going through the "Locate School" link. Can I do this any other way?

Thanks again~
Germell

Edited 03/10/09 4:52 PM
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 5:10 PM - Response #3

Not sure what you mean. If you mean how to access your website, just use this http://www.classcreator.com/High-Point-NC-T-Wingate-Andrews-1998/

If you want your classmates to find it, add the website name to the search engines. The FAQs tell how to do that. You will also need to add all of the classmates if you haven't already done that.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 5:16 PM - Response #4

Oh, that makes sense...crazy me, LOL! One more question...

I already have the classmates in excel, but I cannot upload it? So, does this mean I will have to manually upload each classmate? That's alot

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 5:23 PM - Response #5

You should be able to upload it. There is a template you need to use. You download it by clicking Manage Classmates then UPLOAD CLASSMATES and then there is a place to Download Template. After you do that, transfer your information to the spreadsheet. Make sure you HAVE NO COMMAS in any of the data in the columns. It should upload fine. If you have problems send your file to info@classcreator.com and they will take a look at it.

Good luck.
Kyle

Edited 03/10/09 5:24 PM
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 5:26 PM - Response #6

Hi Kyle,

Thanks so much! This sounds betterVery Happy.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.