Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

THANK YOU !!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/02/13 11:18 AM Views: 933 Replies: 8
Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM
reunion photo2.jpg

Hi,
Just wanted to say thank you, Kyle, Brad, Eric, Gwen and everyone for putting up with me for 2 years. You helped make my 50 yr reunion a great success.SmileSmile
Barbara Wink
P.S. I'm 2nd from the right, standing (dumb blonde)

Edited 04/02/13 11:22 AM
Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 11:27 AM - Response #1

Barbara,

Glad you had a successful reunion. Glad I could help out in some way!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM - Response #2

You're a doll, Kyle. Thank you for responding.
Barbara

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM - Response #3

Congrats on the successful 50 year reunion! Posts like this one are my favorite of all so thank you for taking the time to share.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 4:54 PM - Response #4

Congratulations Barbara! So happy that you had a successful reunion! Your hard work and tenacity paid off! Great picture!
I agree completely that Brad, Kyle, Gwen and the CC crew make "successful reunions" a guarantee, rather than just a possibility! Thank you once again for so many "reunions" of the heart that have happened because ClassCreator exists and encourages us to keep the mission "alive" and help it become a reality!
Thank You again and again!
Thanks again, Barbara and congratulations! I am sure your friends and classmates appreciate your hard work more than words can say! You did it!Cool

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 6:39 PM - Response #5

Thanks again, all of you. Enough of the thanks already! If I can help anyone (starting their 1st reunion) by waylaying the stomach butterflies or worries they can't do it, let me know and I'll send a personal e-mail explaining CC attributes and giving testimony to my story.
Barbara

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM - Response #6

Wow! I rate with the big guys! Wink Imagine that! Thanks for the thumbs up, Barbara and kris. It is an honor that many think I am part of CC, when I am actually sitting beside all root/site admins. Hold on to your chairs, men! Laughing

Barbara, we do hope you are not saying good-bye. We've enjoyed helping, sharing and hearing of your success.

One of the members in the last chat you attended wanted to know where you had the sign made. Was it from Vista (online) where you had the "tickets" (business cards) made? I would like to share that in tomorrow's chat.

Thanks Class Creator... where reunions begin, are planned and succeed!

Edited 04/02/13 7:41 PM
Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 10:13 PM - Response #7

Congratulations on a successful reunion, Barb! Don't know how'd we'd do it without all these great folks to help us! Bonita

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 11:32 PM - Response #8

Yes, Gwen, I ordered the banner from Vistaprint.com. BTW, the calendars came out fine. I ordered one from Vistaprint ($15), made copies on my printer on semi-gloss paper (so I could print on both sides), found a Walgreens photo dept. that bound them in spiral plastic for 99 cents each (Staples wanted $5 for the same binding job).
Thanks Bonita.
Barbara

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.