ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Profile Subscriptions Question

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/02/10 05:41 PM Views: 1158 Replies: 2
Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Hi, I just accidentally deseleted all my selections under Member Functions: "Profile Subscription" notifications Rolling Eyes and then managed to confuse myself even further. Do I need to go through the whole list to reselect them individually again (as admin, I want to choose all of them so I know when someone updates a profile)? But, the profile list under "Profile Subscriptions" includes classmates who haven't joined yet and I know, as admin, I will automatically get informed when someone first joins and adds some information into their profile. But now I'm wondering -- do admins also automatically get notified each time a classmate updates a profile? In other words, as admin, do I really need to go check each name under Member Functions: Profile Subscriptions if I want to be informed of profile updates too or not? Thanks, Elaine

Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 6:10 PM - Response #1

All Admins are notified each time a new member joins the site as you pointed out. But yes, you really do need to go in and select every single Classmate if you also want to be notified when those Classmates update their Profiles.

Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 8:09 PM - Response #2

I don't use the "notify" option. I just posted the "profile updates" box on my homepage, and check updates as they show up. With the dropdown box, I can avoid the clutter in my mailbox!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.