ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Thanks CC Gang!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/10/09 11:15 AM Views: 1271 Replies: 5
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Good Morning Brad and Crew,
I continue to be amazed at the fast response from you and your CC gang to address all of our questions, concerns, and yes, sometimes complaints! I heard that sigh, lol! I've made some changed to our class site, played around with the new options we have, and updated my profile all before getting ready to send out our second mass classmate e-mail to poke and prod more classmates to register on our site. As I enjoy designing our site, I can not forget that the "guts" behind our site, that make it all work together, is due to you guys! So thanks, kudos and much appreciation to you, Brad and your "CC Gang"!! Very Happy

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 11:49 AM - Response #1

AMEN, Brother.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 12:25 PM - Response #2

Thank you. Smile

By the way, all you do when you complain is make the system better. So keep the compliments and complaints right on comin'. I've said it before but I'll say it again -- at this point the system really has become something being designed by the users, for the users. We're just listening. 9 out of 10 taks we add to the Tast List come directly from these forums. To that end, kudos and appreciation right back atcha.

Edited 03/10/09 10:17 PM
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 7:49 PM - Response #3

I agree wholeheartedly! Brad and crew are absolutely awesome and make using Class Creator a joy. I must admit, though, I've never been quite so addicted to anything on the computer as I am doing our class web site, and the CC design and support are a big part of that. Thank you!!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 9:16 PM - Response #4

Time to start that support group for CC anon!! I too spend WAYYYYYYY too much time on here but can't stop! LOL
I am a newlywed and my poor husband (supportive as he is about my site) gets neglected. My reunion isn't until next summer either so it's going to be a long 18 months! Good thing I have wireless internet at the campground we camp at for the summer or I would be in withdrawals.. ha ha

Brad and his team have done a great job with this site. It's so much fun learning and playing and looking at other sites to get ideas. This kicks butt all over classmates.com for sure.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 10:23 PM - Response #5

Geez, the users need a support group... Well, count me in. Guess we're all in this mess together.

Edited 03/10/09 10:24 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.