ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adding an Admin - Edit Site Pages tab

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/26/11 01:15 AM Views: 1143 Replies: 7
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Is there a way to select which sites to authorize a Co-Admin on this tab instead of giving the access to all the tabs under Edit Site pages. I want to grant access but not to all the tabs,it is not available where I can select which ones to allow her to manage. Some of the pages I do not want the Co-Admin to touch. Thanks

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 9:37 AM - Response #1

No, this is not possible at this time.

I am suggesting a way this can be implemented, but I doubt it will be in the ClassCreator 3.0 that is being worked on right now. Maybe they will slip it in and surprise me.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 1:15 PM - Response #2

YES THere there is

Instead of checking ALL only check the box that you would like the co-admin to haveVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 1:22 PM - Response #3

NO, there isn't.

Tell me how to grant access to an admin to ONLY CHANGE THE "In Memory" page?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 2:37 PM - Response #4

Kyle Erickson wrote:

NO, there isn't.

Tell me how to grant access to an admin to ONLY CHANGE THE "In Memory" page?

Judith Anne is asking about a CO-Admin, you can give a co-admin authority to one tab or several tabs.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 3:14 PM - Response #5

Judith says she wants "Is there a way to select which sites to authorize a Co-Admin on this tab instead of giving the access to all the tabs under Edit Site pages."

To me this is saying she doesn't want to give access to ALL of the pages under the Edit Site Pages.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 4:09 PM - Response #6

I,too, think you can choose what functions to allow the co-administrator. You can't pick the site pages butyou can choose administrator's functions, which, in some cases, overlaps the functions on a particular page. So...you're both right!Very Happy Does that make more sense, my dear Watson?

Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 9:59 AM - Response #7

Like Kyle mentioned I was only interested in the Edit Site Page selection. It is one tab but has manny areas that can be edited. If you grant that selection, the person has access to all the tabs under it. I want to be able to select which tabs under Edit Site page I wanted to grant to a Co-Admin, not all the functions. Thanks

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.