ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Email Students

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/06/09 12:59 PM Views: 1164 Replies: 1
Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 12:59 PM

How can we email students based on location (eg. state). Is it possible to have that set-up for the site. Also when will instant messaging or chat ready? Thank you. I just saw some great improvements. The outbox mails and the emailing of certain classes. I must say that yuou guys are really working hard. Keep up the work. People like myself ask for alot but . keep working.

Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 1:48 PM - Response #1

Heh, ok. Smile Considering it's our job, we'll most likely do that.

If you click state names in the Where They Live box you can pretty quickly get a listing of Classmates living in a certain state. Or if you export your Class List to Excel you can also sort by state and get the list that way.

Maybe Rick can add an "Email Classmates in State: " option. If I recall this has been asked a couple of times previously, so I can see people are desiring to email only nearby people in some cases.

Integrated Live Chat, Instant Messaging, and Community Photo Galleries are the next items on the dockett. Before I get into ETAs on that stuff I owe all the people here a beer today, but hang tight, with the release of the new Threaded Eamil system those things are next.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.