ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

PayPal & Donations

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/11/12 07:37 PM Views: 1397 Replies: 5
Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 7:37 PM

I am trying to set up a Donation option. Instructions say that I need to set up a business accent in PayPal. PayPal wants the name of my business. Help? I can't find the answers in the Forum, or FAQs.

Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 9:19 PM - Response #1

Wouldn't you use the name of your class? I'll need to know this too when we set up our reunion page.

Sunday, August 12, 2012 at 2:41 AM - Response #2

When I set up our Donation through PayPal, I just used the name of our reunion because that's the name on our checking account. There's a form that has to be completed as best you can to show you are a non-profit. You may have to talk to the PayPal folks, but there was no problem once they figured out we were just a high school reunion committee and weren't selling any products or making any profit.

Monday, August 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM - Response #3

Even if your 'class reunion' is too small to have a business account, still use it as your business name for your paypal acct. It's just to identify you versus you as an individual.
Barbara

Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 5:20 PM - Response #4

So can you use the Donations button , as the payment for your tickets to one of your events .?

Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 8:21 PM - Response #5

As I see it,ou can use the donation button for anything you like--just give it an honest title (i.e. Friday BBQ, Sunday breakfast, Wed. golf tourn., etc.). I don't know if or how to use it for more than one event.
Barbara Idea

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.