ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Notify Me - Nov 8, 2019

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/08/19 08:37 AM Views: 368 Replies: 6
Friday, November 8, 2019 at 8:37 AM

Tech Support: please push through Notifications for Nov 8th. We’re publicizing an upcoming class reunion. This happens too frequently - what’s going on? Thank you.
Did call CC after 10am and left a message.

Edited 11/08/19 12:58 PM
Friday, November 8, 2019 at 1:40 PM - Response #1

I will double check to make sure that all of these notifications went out. However I did indeed receive your notification this morning in my daily notify me messages. If the process did not complete, the statistics page does not get updated.

I will also make sure that Jessica looks at the email server to be sure that they are pushing through.

Friday, November 8, 2019 at 5:34 PM - Response #2

It’s the end of the day. Notify doesn’t appear. Late afternoon I received notifications dated yesterday. Can tech support look into this - clearly there’s some type of problem. Thank you

Friday, November 8, 2019 at 5:45 PM - Response #3

Hi Elena,

The notifications did go out. The reports unfortunately did not fully update, however, we can see they went out for your site in the logs for the mail server. There was nothing pending in the mail server this morning are you sure it had the date of yesterday?

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, November 11, 2019 at 5:44 PM - Response #4

Jessica,
The Notification I received one day late was posted Nov 7 at 4:48pm.
Your Nov 8 reply was never received by me. This afternoon I logged on and read it.

Edited 11/11/19 5:46 PM
Monday, November 11, 2019 at 5:50 PM - Response #5

Ok we've made several updates recently that should keep this cleared up for the future. The scripts are running a bit earlier each morning as well.

Monday, November 11, 2019 at 7:03 PM - Response #6

Thank you, Jessica!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.