ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Same email for married classmates

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/19/09 02:05 PM Views: 1364 Replies: 4
Monday, January 19, 2009 at 2:05 PM

I have a few classmates that share their spouse's email address-password and they have said it is more convenient that way. They only used one email address for all their Internet business.

I realize that the database side of the site needs some uniqueness to call up records so do each need to have their own unique email-password combination?

If we have to use unique ones how do I change that from the admin page?

Any work-around?

Thanks Brad for a great and useful reunion tool. Because of ClassCreator we anticipate our best reunion turnout since the 25th (this is our 40th)

Patrick Mattson

Monday, January 19, 2009 at 2:59 PM - Response #1

Married classmates can use the same email address -- they just have to use a unique password. Simple as that.

Monday, January 19, 2009 at 3:06 PM - Response #2

Thanks - I will pass that along.

The site keeps getting better - I just noticed the sort options on the Classmate Profiles.

The military Icon was a nice touch especially for us old veterans.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at 11:27 PM - Response #3

Brad Switzer wrote:

Married classmates can use the same email address -- they just have to use a unique password. Simple as that.

Brad,
Is this true only if the married classmates graduated from the same class -OR- is this still true even if they graduated in a different year or a different school that is also on Class Creator?

Thanks!
Becky
John. H. Patterson Co-op H.S. C/O 83

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 4:51 AM - Response #4

It's true even if they graduated in a different year or a different school that is also on Class Creator.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.