ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Missing items on Homepage

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/02/10 11:08 AM Views: 1728 Replies: 5
Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Hi all!

My Homepage has missing videos and the playlist. One playlist on the Military link says the list is empty. Help!

Thanks!
Cyndi

Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 11:32 AM - Response #1

Cyndi I took a look at your homepage and it looks ok to me. You have a lot of videos that have to load so it took some time before the playlist came up but it finally did.

Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 11:35 AM - Response #2

I also looked at your military page and the playlist wasn't empty. It had one song - Lee Greenwood

Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 11:36 AM - Response #3

Everything looks fine to me. All of your videos on your home page play fine, and your Military page is playing God Bless The USA by Lee Greenwood. Try rebooting you computer, sometimes that's all it is. If that doesn't work try reinstalling your Flash plugin at www.adobe.com.

Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 12:23 PM - Response #4

I had my playlists disapear yesterday for a while. I think Playlist.com was having troubles. I asked my Grandaughter and hers was not playing during the same time period. Everything is fine today. Maybe it was those Twisted, Evil Internet Gods Twisted EvilEvil or Very MadRolling Eyes

Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 10:56 AM - Response #5

Thank you! Thank you! My computer had a "mishap" and had to be repaired. The Adobe Flash was missing and my vids and playlist wouldn't load. I re-installed it and Ta-Da! It works! Thanks again for the solution! You are a lifesaver!

Cyndi

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.