ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Blew out the Photo page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/06/09 08:09 AM Views: 1377 Replies: 4
Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 8:09 AM

Happens to the best of us. **sigh** Can you give it a look and see what I might have deleted to cause that second table to sprout on the right?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the threaded email now!

Maggie

Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 9:05 AM - Response #1

It looks like your playlist has a width of 450, which is too wide. I am not sure if the playlist is in your content or your announcements. If you search for "width: 450px" in the SOURCE view of the contents (or the announcement with the playlist), you will find the width code and can change it to 350 which should work fine.

(sorry I can't do it for you)

For a detailed description of how to change the width of the playlist, see FAQs, and search for NOTE ABOUT THE SIZE OF PLAYLIST.COM PLAYLISTS AND OTHER EMBEDDED OBJECTS

Edited 08/06/09 9:10 AM
Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 10:28 AM - Response #2

Alas--still not it.

Last night I added rows to my existing table that already contained the player, added some images to the bottom. Everything looked and worked fine.

THEN, I thought I would tidy up the code and remove those pesky and distracting

s.

I thought I had used a scalpel, instead I must have used a machete and lopped off something that I can't seem to replace.

Edited 08/06/09 10:35 AM
Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 1:22 PM - Response #3

You had two tables on the page. I'm not entirely sure if that's what you wanted or not, but I put two photos from one table into your larger table, and then deleted your second table. The two tables side by side were causing the blowout issue. Together they were too wide for the space available.

Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 4:27 PM - Response #4

kiss kiss! Perfect!

From now on "Scalpel, NOT machete"

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.