ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Mediiaid.com

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/18/17 05:51 PM Views: 600 Replies: 3
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 5:51 PM

A classmate is reporting that she was directed to Medialid.com while attempting to register on our Reunion site. She says that she paid a fee, $33, and was asked to give her credit card information. Our Class Creator website does not have adds and I know of no affiliation with Medialid.com. Is this in any way possible? Does Class Creator have any affiliation with Medialid.com? While this certainly may be user error, I need to make sure that this was in no way caused by Class Creator.

Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 8:31 AM - Response #1

You are correct, ClassCreator does not have any relationship with Medialid.com. I don't know how she could have clicked a link to that website through your website.

Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 9:19 AM - Response #2

Is it possible that this is a spam issue? We had another user get an email, with the website look, from someone selling video services. It looked exactly like emails sent from our CC site, but the email was not one of our classmates. I noticed that the email had a 'report this as spam' link at the bottom. This seems to be on all of the site generated emails. If so, is are there any steps we can take to prevent spam, which looks like it is generated from our site?

Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 10:48 AM - Response #3

Please forward any of these emails to me directly.... scott@classcreator.com I will inspect the emails further. I need to see the email in order to determine what actions to take next.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.