ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Data Input Form

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/09/14 12:59 PM Views: 657 Replies: 8
Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 12:59 PM

Is there a way to collect data on the website with a form? Then could the data be exported in spreadsheet?

Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 1:18 PM - Response #1

Have you tried the SURVEY MAKER? That is what it is for is collecting data and reporting that data.

Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 2:14 PM - Response #2

Thanks Kyle

I thought about it but did not see any way the data could be exported. We are planning a reunion and wanted to collect names and addresses and responses to questions that could be used in our memory book.

Will survey maker do that?

Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 2:19 PM - Response #3

Went straight to Survey Maker, did not realize it would download a report... Thanks

Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 2:27 PM - Response #4

As you know now, it does do reports

Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 2:35 PM - Response #5

Yes I do, but a classmate may only enter data once. I was going to make it where classmates could give us names and address of our missing classmates so we could contact them and ask them to join. We are very short on email address for our missing classmates.

Any Suggestions?

Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 3:30 PM - Response #6

One may respond to a survey multiple times. If you put in several entry fields, ie questions, for classmate information I think you'll get what you want.

Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 3:39 PM - Response #7

We have a large reunion committee and we were trying to make it where they could seek other missing classmates and continually add to our list. Once the attendance committee made contact with the information gathered we would try to sign the missing classmates up to the website and reunion. We also wanted to be able to export this out to Excel and then into the website. I did not want to restrict any person entering contact info to be not be able to keep putting info in. With the way this privacy situation is going with emails we wanted to make sure the info is correct before we have the classmates signup for the website or reunion. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear from them.

Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 8:52 PM - Response #8

I use a form on my business site that sends me an email with the answers I want. You could do the same thing by creating a page on your CC site.

http://tommymorton.com/contact.html

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.