ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

idear

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/06/13 03:47 PM Views: 783 Replies: 5
Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 3:47 PM

You guys are probably to hear new idears but ...
How about a list of Veterans? When someone clicks that they were in (US) at least military we can create a tab to see everyone in that list. I guess this will take some thinking because your sites are not always that simple.
Just an idear!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 4:04 PM - Response #1

Better yet, we should have a page that automatically generates a list of site members who do not have a spouse listed so we can check to see if our old flames are available!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 6:34 PM - Response #2

Why discriminate against married people?

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 6:40 PM - Response #3

Some time in the future (probably after the Reunion Planner revision and the Facebook module), there is supposed to be a "Custom Icon Filtering for Classmate Profiles" where you can create a profile question and tie a custom icon to that question and then you would be able to filter on that icon in the Classmate Profiles page.

For example: The Football Team: you would create an icon, mark each of the classmates that belong to the team (it doesn't have to be a profile question, the admin can assign that icon to a classmate), then when you view the Classmate Profiles page, you could click on "Football Team" and see everyone on the team.

The same idea could be used for your list of veterans. Create a US FLAG icon, assign those who were veterans to the icon, then the icon would show up on the Classmate Profiles page and you would see the list of veterans.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 6:41 PM - Response #4

The same could work for "Single Men" and "Single Women" in your class, if you really wanted to become a dating site.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 7:10 PM - Response #5

You guys are way ahead of us! Not sure about dating site. I have not dated much since I have been married.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.