ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Little Locks on Profiles

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 01/18/09 07:03 PM Views: 1253 Replies: 2
Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Thank you for the new feature! Perhaps it has been there for a while but I just noticed it! Usually, I stay logged in, thus never see it. I logged out today to look at something for a classmate and then noticed it!

YEAH! Keep up the good work!

Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 10:08 PM - Response #1

Yup, was added at the time of the Classmate sorting options. It's very common for Classmates from other Classes, usually close in year to your own, to want to read Profiles on multiple sites. Until the Guest Pass system launches, up until now those Classmates had no way of knowning which Profiles could or couldn't be read -- which you can imagine gets pretty annoying when you click on muliple Profiles only to find out you can't access something. The locks did away with all that needless clicking. Not to mention it's good visual confirmation for those who lock their Profiles that the feature is in fact working when they view the site while not logged in.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 8:28 PM - Response #2

You do such great work!!! And, thanks for moving my comment to this forum! It never crossed my mind this was the place to put it! You are the best!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.