ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

ribbon dividers

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/01/10 02:06 PM Views: 1970 Replies: 5
Friday, January 1, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Does anyone know where to find a graphic of a ribbon similar to the one used at the top of the 50's 60's etc. site. I would like to use it as a divider instead of always using the line or pencil.

Brad, could the ribbon that is used for developing our site be made available for us to use?

I have a basic knowledge of PaintShopPro and have looked for a tutorial on creating my own ribbon but I have not found just a simple satin ribbon. If anyone can direct me to instructions for creating such a ribbon in PSP I would be glad to create several in different colors and post them for everyone to use.

Friday, January 1, 2010 at 6:20 PM - Response #1

Our ribbon isn't really a usable image. It's kind of hard to explain, but technically our ribbon is a transparent png imge that allows the color of the user's choice to shine through it, thus forming a colored ribbon.

I'd just go to Google Images and type in "ribbon" and press Search. You'll probably find thousands.

Edited 01/01/10 6:44 PM
Friday, January 1, 2010 at 6:38 PM - Response #2

Joyce,

We have a blue ribbon divider at the bottom of our home page that I found on someone else's website.

Friday, January 1, 2010 at 11:23 PM - Response #3

I have one on our home page if you want to borrow it.

Friday, January 1, 2010 at 11:35 PM - Response #4
ribbon.gif

Here is the one from Ann's page so you can see it without needing to go to her website.

Edited 01/01/10 11:36 PM
Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 8:31 AM - Response #5

Thanks Kyle I was in a hurry and no time to add it.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.