ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Photo loading on Responsive design

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/06/16 10:14 AM Views: 812 Replies: 7
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 10:14 AM

Since I switched to the Responsive Design the link to yearbook photos (and other photo files) just spins and doesn't load the pictures. I have waited and it just continues to spin. Should I be doing something differently to make this page work?

Edited 01/06/16 10:37 AM
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 10:59 AM - Response #1

I can't seem to recreated this issue. Could you please tell me where you are clicking the link as well as if you still seem to be having an issue. Also, what device are you using and what browser?

Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 11:35 AM - Response #2

I am clinking on links to 'gallery photos' (Ranger's Log, etc) and the photos appear on the wall but when I click on an individual photo to enlarge and view, it just spins. I am on an iMac and using Safari.

Edited 01/06/16 11:40 AM
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 1:30 PM - Response #3

Confirmed, gallery view does not work for Safari on a PC either. So it's not a connection issue. Has to be a code change somewhere since it used to work Idea

Edited 01/06/16 1:31 PM
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 2:15 PM - Response #4

Thank you for testing Jack. Sending to a programmer.

Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 9:10 PM - Response #5

Thanks for looking at this; any updates from the programmer?

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 11:58 AM - Response #6

I am still wondering if the programmer was able to correct the problem with the photo loading. Has there been any action on this?

Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 9:18 AM - Response #7

I wonder if the programmer has had any luck with this? If not, what should I do with all the Gallery photos that no longer blow up/expand? Is there another system that will work?

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.