ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Threaded Forums Moderator

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/27/09 08:06 PM Views: 1110 Replies: 1
Monday, April 27, 2009 at 8:06 PM

As Site Administrator, can I assign additional people to moderate the forums with me? I do not want everyone moderating - just a few people. If I assign others as moderators in The Edit User section of forums, Can I arrange that each of them receives an e-mail when things are updated? In other words, if I have 3 moderators, each one gets the same e-mail?

Monday, April 27, 2009 at 9:25 PM - Response #1

Anyone with Admin privileges on your site currently has the ability to moderate the threaded forums whether you specifically mark them as having moderator abilities inside the forum user area itself or not. You can give additional, non site admins, the ability to moderate too in that section though.

Regarding who receives emails, there is only one master moderator and one master moderator email address. Thus moderator new post emails are only going to go to that one email address. You can, however, easily set up a moderator email address that will forward to any # of additional email addresses of your choosing. To learn how to set up email forwarding click the FAQs link above, and then click Questions About Email.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.