ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

My report stopped including new registrations

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/30/10 12:13 PM Views: 1315 Replies: 4
Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Help? The Attendee reports collected information on the first three classmates who have rsvp'd, but then it stopped.

To explain it another way, when I view Classmate Profiles, I can see (icons) that 7 people have said they plan to attend the event, but when I go to Reunion Planner and select the link that says Show Attendees, only 3 people are displayed. And when I run the Attendee Summary Report, only the first 3 people who rsvp'd are displayed.

Edited 05/30/10 2:53 PM
Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 3:22 PM - Response #1

There are two ways the icon will appear next to a classmate name on the classmate profiles page. One way is to register for the reunion and the other way is to select Yes to the Attending Reunion question in their profile.

The list of Attendees under the Reunion Planner is an accurate list of those who have registered.

The summary on the Classmate Profiles page shows everyone who has indicated they plan to attend as well. It is helpful to allow classmates to indicate they are attending even if they have not registered yet. Some classmates who are on the fence about whether or not they will be going may make that decision based on who else will be there. Some classmates register only as the registration deadline approaches -- if the icon only changed once they registered the overall attendance numbers may look lower than the actual numbers who plan to attend right up until your deadline has passed.

Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 3:30 PM - Response #2

Are you saying that everyone who updates their profile after I activated the reunion will appear to be attending the event?

Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 3:49 PM - Response #3

Any classmate who selects Yes to attending reunion in their profile will be part of the Summary total on the Classmate Profiles page for attending reunion.

The only way they will appear on the Reunion Planner > Attendees page is by registering.

The summary on the classmate profiles page includes both -- those who have indicated they plan to attend on their profile page and those who have actually registered.

Your Reunion Planner Attendees page is the best place to go for the most up-to-date actual registrations. The total on the classmates profile page will include some of have not yet registered, however, they have indicated they plan to attend.

Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 5:41 PM - Response #4

Thanks for your quick replies today -- on a holiday weekend! Can I remove the box where classmates check (in their profile) that they plan to attend the reunion? I only want to see and display actual registrations. Thanks again!

Never mind. I figured out how to remove it.

Edited 05/30/10 5:43 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.