ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

THANK YOU CLASS CREATOR FOLKS!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/23/15 08:37 PM Views: 959 Replies: 5
Friday, October 23, 2015 at 8:37 PM

Thank you very much to all the great folks at Class Creator... you all deserve a ton-o-credit as the web site was a key factor in the success of our recent 50th HS reunion 2 weeks ago.

The planning committee has been working on this for over 12 months. We wanted to keep it simple and inexpensive. We felt confident we had good events planned that would maximize the time folks could just gather and talk.

Bottom line, the event was praised by everyone who attended, exceeded the expectations of many and was thoroughly enjoyed by all - classmates, guests and even 7 teachers.

One comment that kept coming up was about the web site (here's where you come in). Everyone I talked to ... and others who spoke to people I didn't ... mentioned that the web site was a key factor in providing communication about the reunion and a wonderful way for them to contact other classmates - in some cases people they hadn't seen since graduation in 1965. The other much mentioned comment about the web site was how easy it was to navigate and use.

Our committee will take credit for the content on the web site but we have to credit all the great folks at Class Creator with creating and continually improving the web site functionality and keeping it very user-friendly. At our age, we have some people who claim they are not very technically savvy but even a couple of them mentioned that they had no trouble navigating the web site to get information and register for the events. Several people have already uploaded photos ... and several more are doing so as I write this.

The simplicity and ease of use of the web site were definitely major contributors to the over-the-top success of our 50th reunion.

We had a fantastic reunion... absolutely wonderful ... and we wanted to make sure you know how much we appreciate what you have done, what you do, and what you'll continue to do to enable our classmates to stay in touch.

Thank you very much.

Mark Abrams www.woodwardclassof65.com

Friday, October 23, 2015 at 10:24 PM - Response #1

Mark,

Glad you had a great reunion! Hope you have many more to come!

Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 8:24 AM - Response #2

I agree with Mark. I know the website was a major factor in our having such a great turnout at our 50th Reunion in Sept.

Thanks Class Creator for all the help you provide us all in making our websites some place all our classmates visit and enjoy,

Joan

Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 9:03 AM - Response #3

Mark, thanks very much for taking the time to share that with us. Great to hear you had a successful 50th reunion!

Sunday, October 25, 2015 at 5:33 PM - Response #4

I agree with you completely, Mark Abrams, regarding the outstanding service from Class Creator. We established our site with Class Creator in 2010 and decided to combine the years of 1959-1963. My 1961 class had not had a reunion in 25 years and we were fearful we could not get enough attendees for a successful reunion. We established the website and began searching for classmates over a 12+ month period, having our first reunion August 12-14, 2011 where we had over 400 in attendance. We are currently planning another reunion for 2016 and already have 157 classmates who indicate through a Class Creator survey they will attend.

I give the credit for our success to the establishment of our website. All the customer service employees have always been so very helpful with any issues we have experienced, which have been a few over the years.

We recently requested donations to extend our Class Creator subscription and through the generous donations from classmates, we have been able to extend our subscription for an additional 10 yrs, which tells me our classmates are highly satisfied with the website as well. We are currently reaching out to 700+ classmates, thanks to Class Creator.

I applaud Class Creators for their dedication and service to all of us.

Edited 10/25/15 5:36 PM
Sunday, October 25, 2015 at 6:13 PM - Response #5

Judy,

Glad that the ClassCreator system is working well for your class.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.