ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Dear Brad!!!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/29/08 01:55 AM Views: 1398 Replies: 4
Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 1:55 AM

Dear Brad......Just wanted to thank you AGAIN for all your help. A while back I inquired about resizing our logo and your turned me on to Irfanview as an editor. Put it off, but finally did it!! As usual, not as difficult as I thought. Our Jetro is now, I think, a good size. My kids say our mascot looks like a shark...he is a JET...Sunnyvale Jets! Yeah...Whatever, we know and love it. Also, I started a new feature...photo of the week....started off with a classmate that served in Viet Nam and is one of our most proactive members, giving us much info for our Honors and Tributes pages as well as updating his profile almost weekly...I would hope it would inspire others. I am also in the midst of working on a family site and I am loving it. Learned enough along the way to hopefully not bug you with redundant questions ( but, you never know!!!! Smile....Thanks again and I love the new things coming, especially the message center changes...Bonita

Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 2:41 AM - Response #1

Thank you Bonita. Smile

Glad Irfanview worked out for you. Slick little program, and the cost is right. Your shark....er...jet looks great now at his full size!

I officially have my own "Dear Brad" item now too. I'm really hittin' the big time here. Rolling Eyes

Edited 11/29/08 2:42 AM
Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 1:59 PM - Response #2

Dar Brad,

My wife and girlfriend don't get along. What should I do?

Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 7:25 PM - Response #3

They're not both from your high school class are they? If not have them both build sites on Class Creator. They'll both get so busy managing their class web sites there will be far less time for fighting, leaving you to enjoy the peace and quiet.

Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 8:48 PM - Response #4

You do have answers for everything! Plus a sense of humor.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.