ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Vary years to cover 4 high school years?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/04/09 02:38 PM Views: 1321 Replies: 4
Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Would it be difficult to add a choice to vary the years from the default (your year) History/Videos? Since this link never changes, I doubt that it gets much viewing after the first time. If it were possible to have this vary - even from K-12 years for interest, it might increase viewership. Thanks for considering it - Larry. www.RockyRiver63.com

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 5:24 PM - Response #1

We have a Task item for the History page to allow some editing and rearranging and other things. It's not a high priority task but I made a note in there about this. You've probably noticed that even though the history/video link is the year of the Classmate's graduation, once on the page the Classmate can toggle to any other year within your multiple year span.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 6:42 AM - Response #2

Thanks, Brad - I assume you are referring to the links at the bottom of the page?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 11:07 AM - Response #3

No, I'm actually referring to something that only happens on multi year sites. On those sites you can bounce around to different year's videos. We should really do the same thing on single year sites. Since we have the info, we might as well let single year sites use it too.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 11:09 AM - Response #4

Thanks, Brad, for your reply. That would be great - if we changed the name of the link, and opened up more years, it might be more interesting to our single year alumni. Our classmates love your work (mine, too). Larry. www.RockyRiver63.com

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.