ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

4 years old!!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/17/12 06:31 PM Views: 1319 Replies: 11
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Hi, no big deal, but my site had it's 4 year birthday yesterday!!! Brings back many fond memories when putting it all together, bothering the hell out of Brad (that was BEFORE his amazing team) meeting and learning from new people. I also remember how scared I was to launch!!! CC has come a long way and so have I! First time working with Reunion Planner...I got myself some coadmin help, so I still have a lot to learn! Bonita PS. CC, I think you're great!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 6:40 PM - Response #1

Congrats, Bonnie! My site was four years old July 5. I too remember those early days. We were all learning together. Look at how much we have learned in that time! Of course, we couldn't have done it without the help and patience of Brad and his team, as well as the help of fellow administrators. We're still growing and still learning. It's, also, been my pleasure getting to know you and sharing many ideas for our class sites and many, many laughs.

Tam

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 6:45 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Tam. I feel the same about you. Patience!! Ha, understatement!!! Bonita

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 6:59 PM - Response #3

CONGRATULATIONS Bonita!Has it been 4 years?

I share with you those days when Brad was our "lifeline" along with Dave and Jessica,for everyday matters, weekends and holidays too. Probably a good time to say THANK YOU Brad!!! Some of us took the lion's share of his time and we ask " When do you sleep?"
Thelma

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 7:09 PM - Response #4

Congrats, Bonita! We should have had a party!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 8:22 PM - Response #5

Thelma!!! You launched the day before I did! Congrats! I remember you well and always admired the goodies you had on your site. Thelma, come and join the TAP site. You would be a great contributor and we have a lot of fun.! Bonita

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 8:23 PM - Response #6

Thanks, Gwen...See you tomorrow night! Every Wednesday IS a party...B

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 8:53 PM - Response #7

Hey B, Go answer the new survey for Reuions!
We are going to plan!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 10:02 PM - Response #8

Hi Bonita,
If we make it to our 5th year, we will celebrate!!! Thanks for the kind words and for your Tap invite, but I can't this time. I'm in something I hope to finish in two years. Keep up the fun spirit...
ThelmaSmile

Edited 07/17/12 10:03 PM
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 10:53 PM - Response #9

Congrats Bonita, there is a lot of work in your site and to keep it going for four years is a feat in it self. Keep going baby, it's a great ride if you don't fade!Very Happy

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 7:22 PM - Response #10
thanksonsandybeach.jpg

Congratulations Bonita, Thelma and Tam!
Thanks also to all the admins (Bonita,Doug,Dawn,Thelma among many others!) and Brad and his amazing CC crew who have helped those of us who knew nothing about any of this stuff, helped us overcome our immobilizing fear and offered endless encouragement,generous "finds" and enthusiasm at every level!
It has also helped renew one's "faith in mankind" and helped alleviate one's fear of all things "online"!
Birthday Cake and Ice Cream for everyone!
Congratulations one and all!
Thanks again!

Edited 07/18/12 7:23 PM
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 7:50 PM - Response #11

Thanks Kris! Without the seasonal graphics from you, we would have been at a loss for words. Building blocks caught on the other side of IT and thanks to you ( and others) humor is now a part of the admin forum. Very Happy
Thelma

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.