ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Yearbook Photos are all in reverse order

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/25/14 11:35 AM Views: 813 Replies: 6
Saturday, January 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Five years ago I gave my multi-year site a profile page for each yearbook and we had scanned each page of every book and uploaded. That's all yearbooks from 1940 to the present! All was fine till the new upgrade. Now all the photos are in reverse order for every yearbook, starting from the end of the yearbook to the front cover.

I just now have the time to try to fix all of them. I tried to just drag and drop the photos into the correct order but it's difficult to work with the small thumbnails.

In my mind, an easier solution is to delete each page individually because there is no bulk delete button and then re-upload the entire book again. However, the new upload comes up all scrambled, not in any particular order making it impossible to drag and drop in correct order.

Can anyone offer a suggestion? Remember, I have yearbooks from 1940 to the present!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 2:51 PM - Response #1

I will inquire with Brad about this. But this was caused by the way the images were imported into the galleries. I do not know that this can be reversed.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 6:43 PM - Response #2

Cheryl, I have only 5 yearbooks, but I used ISUU to upload them. That was about 4 years ago, so I can't remember too much. I did not find it complicating.

Your post caught my attention though. With noooooo, don't be messed up. They were still working fine. I highly recommend ISUU. It is like a Nook or Kindle reader. Pretty neat.

Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 1:37 PM - Response #3

Scott Mastenbrook wrote:

I will inquire with Brad about this. But this was caused by the way the images were imported into the galleries. I do not know that this can be reversed.

Scott, is the Calvary coming or am I on my own?

Friday, January 31, 2014 at 1:57 PM - Response #4

The Cavalry is still discussing their options. Will keep you posted.

Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:57 PM - Response #5

All set here. I apologize this took this long to resolve.

Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 11:48 PM - Response #6

You have got to be kidding me!!!??? You fixed them for me??? Oh My Gosh, I don't know what to say. Thank you, thank you, CC Calvary! I love you all!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.