ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Guests

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/02/15 12:44 PM Views: 1017 Replies: 4
Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 12:44 PM

Please let me know if there are any plans to upgrade the status of "Guests". It is not that we have a lot of guests right now but I would like to see a separate spot for guests. I think we would make a promotion to gets some guests on the site.

Ideally, there would be Classmates, Teachers, Guests. Maybe I am missing something. Is there a better way to present "Guests"? Also, it would be nice if there was a "manage classmates", "manange teachers", "manage guests".
Thank you.

Friday, December 4, 2015 at 1:56 PM - Response #1

There is nothing in the works at this time. However I will forward the suggestion.

Friday, December 4, 2015 at 3:46 PM - Response #2

Great! I would not expect it until next week anyway.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 10:24 AM - Response #3

I've tried to add one person as a Guest to our "virginia66" site (entering their email address and giving them a password) but they still can't get into the site. What secret or special detail am I not getting or doing. Just one more of so many frustrations with the Class Creator system. - Tim

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 12:00 PM - Response #4

If you added the person as a hidden guest, then yes, you do need to add the email address and password to the system. However, if you added them as a regular guest, then they need to locate their name under the guest section of the class list and join as any typical member would.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.