ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Setting up payment options

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/11/09 05:47 PM Views: 1587 Replies: 7
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 5:47 PM

How do you do this? I have people registering on my site, but there is no FAQ on how to set up payment options.

Thanks for the help.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 7:28 PM - Response #1

There is. Go into your Reunion Planner. Select that you will be taking online payments. We have a whole help file just for selecting your payment types. The link to it is right there in your Reunion Planner where you're selecting your payment types.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 7:45 PM - Response #2

It says "Items you are selling". Nothing in there about online payments. Which is why I was confused. I wasn't selling anything, just trying to figure out how we were going to collect money.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 8:07 PM - Response #3

You are selling at least one thing: Reunion tickets/admission.

Go in and select that you do have items for sale. That whole portion of the Reunion Planner will appear when you select that you are selling items, including the link to the Payment Types help file.

Once you have selected you do have items for sale you'll see how it all comes together, give it a whirl.

Edited 11/11/09 8:08 PM
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 7:46 PM - Response #4

I have set up payment options as well as bank info (which is still pending). To test the waters I entered my payment as check. It shows balance due is 0. Where will I find where those funds are reflected? Will it show on the funds tab once the account is verified? I have several more checks to enter but don't want to do so till I know what is going on.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 7:57 PM - Response #5

also when I run the report it shows my payment type as paypal not check. any ideas why it isn't showing as check?

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 5:54 PM - Response #6

i ran the report again today and it is now reflecting checks properly

Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 12:09 PM - Response #7

Yes. Please "pardon the dust". I'm certain that you will be working within the new Event Planner system over the next few weeks and find a few more issues as you proceed. As the issues are reported, we send them to the programmer for tweaking. We are working hard to smooth out the rough edges. Thank you for your patience.

Also, let me know if you still need any further assistance.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.