ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photo galleries

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/15/20 01:33 PM Views: 428 Replies: 4
Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 1:33 PM

Can you move multiple photo galleries into one navigation link within the photo gallery page?

Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 1:35 PM - Response #1

Yes. On the gallery Creator page next to your gallery itself in the white row, click on edit and on the following page where it asks within page, select the appropriate page for it to be displayed. You can have multiple galleries set within one page.

Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 2:52 PM - Response #2

Thanks Scott

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 2:20 PM - Response #3

The photo gallery navigation links now go include a few photo galleries however, these links do don’t show on the photo page. What do I need to do to ensure these are displayed

Thanks

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 4:14 PM - Response #4

Hi Pete,

Can you give me a very specific example of what you are looking to see an and not seeing?

When I click on any of your Gallery Links I'm seeing the individual galleries and their photos in all cases. On one gallery link there is only one gallery and therefore it is going directly into that gallery when you click the main link. Is that what you are referring to? If there were more than one gallery it would should the multiple galleries and their names to click on, however since there is only one it is taking them directly into the gallery.

I'm not sure if that is your question so let me know if there is a specific link you are clicking on and what you are expecting to see when you click on it so I can check into it further for you.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.