ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Image size issue

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/10/12 09:59 AM Views: 958 Replies: 2
Monday, September 10, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I have initiated a gallery with yearbook photos and the quality of the scan is such that at the predetermined rendered size, it is difficult to read the text with each photo. If the photo rendered a bit larger, it would be do-able. Is there anyway to increase the size or pehaps another gallery template that I can use that utilizies a larger image rendereing?

I have looked for this topic and didn't find anythng, but perhaps missed something, so apologies in advance if it's a duplication.

Hope I explained this well enough....

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Monday, September 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM - Response #1

The photos in the gallery are automatically resized to be no wider than 1000 px wide. If you size your photos before you add the copy to them and then upload them, you should see them exactly as they were uploaded. Otherwise, you can either choose to use the caption fields that place the caption below the images, or use the Image Editor to add your captions to the photos after you have uploaded the images to the gallery. But I would start by uploading the images having resized them to be no wider than 1000 px.

Monday, September 10, 2012 at 12:17 PM - Response #2

Thanks Scott...Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.