ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Master Photo

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/28/11 11:57 AM Views: 1080 Replies: 10
Monday, March 28, 2011 at 11:57 AM

We have one classmate whose master photo doesn't show up on her comments/messages/etc.
It shows "chosen" on her photo profile. We have 're-chosen' other photos, but none of them ever show up. Any suggestions ? (The 'don't use master photo is not clicked on.)

Monday, March 28, 2011 at 11:58 AM - Response #1

What is the classmates name so we can take a closer look. THX

Monday, March 28, 2011 at 11:59 AM - Response #2

Wow ! That was quick:
Carla Askew Sachar

Monday, March 28, 2011 at 12:04 PM - Response #3

When I was logged in as her, I went to the message forum and found a post from her. There was a blank / default thumbnail image that said click here to display your image. I clicked it and was asked which photo to display. I chose the Master Photo. It should be all set.

Monday, March 28, 2011 at 12:16 PM - Response #4

Thank you. There was never a 'blank/default thumbnail image for her when I would go to her messages. Everyone else had one. At any rate, you fixed it.

Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 3:58 PM - Response #5

Scott,
We have another classmate who has a Master Photo checked, but it doesn't show up on her messages:
Loise Jo Butler Washington
There is no default/thumbnail image that shows up when I view her messages.
Can you help out again ?
Thanks,
Kathy

Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 9:20 PM - Response #6

Kathy,

it is fixed.

Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 10:14 PM - Response #7

Thank you. Is there something I need to know so I can do this myself and not bother you again ?

Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 10:24 PM - Response #8

I think the way it is supposed to work is that the classmate can choose to show "No Photo", "Classmate Photo", or "Master Photo". It should be the classmate that decides which photo or no photo displays.

Maybe Loise and Clara didn't want any photo to display, so they chose "no photo". Then you asked us to change it and we did. Maybe when they see that there is now a photo displaying, they might choose "no photo" again and there is nothing you can do about it. Then the next time you go to the Message Forum, their messages will have "no photo" again. It is up to the classmate what gets displayed there.

The way we had to change it was to log in as Loise or Clara and since you cannot do that, you cannot force the picture to display.

Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 10:29 PM - Response #9

Neither of them had chosen "no master photo."

Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 10:30 PM - Response #10

It isn't "no master photo", but no photo at all to display. No photo is the DEFAULT, so if they never chose to display a photo then nothing displays.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.