ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion registration confirmation copy

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/26/09 02:06 PM Views: 1703 Replies: 6
Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Hi, Brad. We have classmates registering online if they are attending the reunion. As of now, the confirmation goes to the email address set up with the website. Is it possible to add other email addresses to get copies so it's just not one person who knows how many are attending? I am the root administrator, but not the email used on the website. I have three administrators as well and one of them is the one receiving the confirmation. Thanks.

Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 5:43 PM - Response #1

At this time the one who receives it will need to forward it to the others. We are working on a new admin rights area that will give more control over who receives emails. Until then they will need to forward it.

Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 6:59 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Brad.

Monday, June 1, 2009 at 9:47 PM - Response #3

If I set up the website with an email address, ohhs1984@yahoo.com (primary) that's not my personal address, mayb513@comcast.net (alternate), is it possible to switch the two, make my personal address as primary and the website address as secondary and still have reunion registrations go to the ohhs1984@yahoo.com address, which is now secondary? I hope that makes sense to you, Brad. The reason I changed it is because since I had the ohhs1984@yahoo.com address as my primary, that address is receiving my personal messages. Thanks for the help. Looking for the best way to solve the issue.

Edited 06/01/09 9:47 PM
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 1:06 PM - Response #4

If you are the root admin and have both emails set up as primary and secondary it should not matter which order they are in. The system emails at both addresses. Are you receiving the registration emails at both now?

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 4:09 PM - Response #5

Hi, Jessica. FYI, the ohhs1984@yahoo.com address is not receiving a copy. This is for the reunion online registration. Since I switched it and made my personal address as the primary email, I am now the one getting the registration and forwarding them to the person keeping track, who's address the yahoo one. In the meantime til we get it resolved, I'll switch the primary address to the yahoo one. Thanks.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 4:25 PM - Response #6

One thing you might want to consider is creating a Root Admin account that is just the Root Admin (meaning a separate login from your own login). You could add the email address of the person you want to receive the notices to that so they receive the notices and you can use that login only when you need to make changes to the preferences area. If you keep your own account as a regular admin then you would still receive all of the other notices that go to admins.

It might work for what you are trying to do.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.