ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Email Lists

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/28/08 09:28 AM Views: 1300 Replies: 8
Friday, November 28, 2008 at 9:28 AM

Is there a way to create an email list? I'd like to email only the Reunion Committee but I don't see this feature? If this feature is not already on your "to do" list, is it something you would consider adding?

Friday, November 28, 2008 at 10:54 AM - Response #1

Quote:

Is there a way to create an email list? I'd like to email only the Reunion Committee

Under Email The Class you can unselect all, then quickly reselect the committee members, and send the email.

Friday, November 28, 2008 at 12:18 PM - Response #2

Yes, on the task list already. Charles' post is the fastest workaround until you can create separate lists.

Friday, November 28, 2008 at 1:05 PM - Response #3

Thank you. I've already figured out the workaround but can happily wait for the new feature.

Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 5:12 PM - Response #4

In the same idea...
I need to email those who haven't signed up for the site. So I can deselect and select those people etc and when I select again the original list with everybody who has email will be selected. RightQuestion

PS I really think a "Dear Brad" would be a good idea. Like Brad's best replies...it would make a nice Christmas gift.
K

Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 8:54 PM - Response #5

Various pre-select options are on "the list" and coming when we can get to it. Smile

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 11:19 AM - Response #6

Maybe I missed it, but is the email list feature still in the works? I have a suggestion to take this one step further. Would it be possible to give classmates the option to join a mailing list?

I had a request to email the class when I make updates to the site. While it's a good idea, I'm leery of sending such a notice to everyone. I think it would be much better to give classmates the option by joining or subscribing to a mailing list so only those wanting to receive the updates would be notified. (I have done this "manually" on other websites, but it can be a real hassle.)

Thanks for your time... You really do have something awesome going here! Your hard work and commitment is very much appreciated.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 11:30 AM - Response #7

Thanks Bill. Preselect options and emails lists are coming but will be awhile yet. This is still a ways down the Task List after Live Chat, Instant Messaging, Direct Deposit, Threaded Email, and Community Photo Galleries. Those are all pretty big tasks so I can't give an ETA yet for the additional email Tasks other than to say it's going to be some time still. But, it is coming.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 12:12 PM - Response #8

Thanks Brad, I certainly understand.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.