ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Then and Now Feature

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/12/13 02:50 PM Views: 1295 Replies: 7
Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Is the Then and Now feature available and if so, how do I access it?

Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM - Response #1

ClassCreator doesn't have a "Then and Now" feature. It is on the "Wish List", but I don't know the priority of that wish list item.

Later this month, there will be a new design and new features that are released. Watch for it in about 10 days (maybe more, maybe less).

Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 7:49 PM - Response #2

Hi David,
Welcome to the wide world of class sites on Class Creator! I hope you'll join us on TAP - The Administrator's Place and for Brad Switzer's webinar this week. Click on the link to TAP above and check out Brad's post HERE.
Smile

Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 4:48 PM - Response #3

Hi Gwen,

I'm having trouble logging on to TAP. I am the Root Administrator using my normal logon to our class site. It doesn't seem to work on TAP. Should I create a new user name and password for TAP? If not, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!

~Judy Fox Barr Shipley

Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 4:50 PM - Response #4

Judy,

Go to TAP, click on the Admin Profiles, then choose one of the available slots and join. You will chance the name of the admin you select when you sign up. Admin0184 is available

Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 8:18 PM - Response #5

Thanks, Kyle! I have been away from the computer and appreciate the help! Smile

Judy, we are happy to have you join us. I see Kyle's info helped and you are now on TAP! Smile

Edited 01/13/13 8:20 PM
Friday, April 26, 2013 at 12:24 AM - Response #6

Any subsequent progress on the "then and now" photos? If not, does anyone know of a third-party site that might automate this process somewhat?

Friday, April 26, 2013 at 8:15 AM - Response #7

Then & Now is coming with Class Connection and the changeover to the social profile format. It's really rather simple. On the Profile there is now a dedicated Then/Now photo slots. Roll over the images and you can upload right there. Or pull an applicable Facebook photo. If the Classmate doesn't upload the Then and/or Now photo, blanks are not shown to other classmates or the public (if profile is open). The layout just adjusts to accommodate for the fact that Then and/or Now are missing. Pretty much that simple. I don't have a launch date for it yet but as most know now we're working very hard on Class Connection and the goal is to have it available as soon as possible.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.