ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Additional Tickets??

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/22/09 08:55 AM Views: 1109 Replies: 1
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 8:55 AM

So, we just closed our ticket sales to the class - but now I'm hearing from students who still want to buy. I can correct that. We do have an alum who bought tickets w/his credit card initially - now he needs to add another ticket. When I went to edit his order, it says

"PLEASE NOTE: For credit card orders, changing the quantity on this page WILL NOT debit or credit the card. To properly increase a quantity for credit card payments, you should place another credit card order. You decrease the quantity, you may change the quantity and then provide a refund for the difference."

So, do I just up his quantity then have him send in a check for the difference or will he have to pay via credit card for the difference? And if he has to pay via credit card, do I have to reopen the reunion planner to him? Or will he have the option to pay via check when I up his quantity?

Please help. I do not want to mess up his bank account Smile

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 10:36 AM - Response #1

If you want him to pay online by credit card, you need to turn on your Reunion Planner again, yes. Once he orders you can turn it back off if you want to. Even if he sends in a check you should briefly activate your Reunion again so you can add the check order, then turn it back off again.

When you turn off Online Registration that entire feature of the system shuts down, so if you want to use any of the features that pertain to Registration you should activate your reunion again long enough to do whatever you need to do.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.