ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Responsive Design

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/29/16 10:07 PM Views: 948 Replies: 4
Monday, February 29, 2016 at 10:07 PM

Just a couple of questions regarding the Responsive Design.

Firstly, with the Envelope icon, do the messages that alert members to their Email address bouncing and the messages that ask new members to verify their Email address now appear here or will clicking on the icon only take them to Message Centre messages?

Secondly, do members still have to use the Notify Me page to indicate what notifications they would like to receive or will all members see all updates here whether or not they've asked to be notified about something?

Thanks.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 1:14 PM - Response #1

Yes notifications are still controlled under the notify me section. I will have to verify the first question as to where the bounce notification is displayed. I do not believe that it has changed however I will need to verify with the programmer.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 4:43 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Scott. Presumably, if it hasn't changed and there is now no Logged In box showing after logging in, it must be in the same area the box once was. I'll wait to hear what you find out before letting my Classmates know.

Monday, March 14, 2016 at 4:29 PM - Response #3

We are discussing a return of the Logged in box. However, if a member's email bounces, there is still a notification that displays at the top of the homepage informing them.

Monday, March 14, 2016 at 6:04 PM - Response #4

Thanks, Scott. That gives me something to tell Classmates if anyone asks but I won't say anything until someone does. I'll hang fire until final decisions have been made about everything.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.