ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Event Planner -

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/07/17 10:27 AM Views: 4672 Replies: 6
Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 10:27 AM
question.jpg

There is an option where we can ask classmates questions during the registration process. I do NOT have any questions to ask yet "Registration Questions" shows up on the registration form that classmates see. I've already had a classmate say they have a question but can't ask a question.

This wording should not show up on the registration form when there are no questions being asked as it's confusing to those registering. Is there a way to delete this?

Edited 05/07/17 10:31 AM
Monday, May 8, 2017 at 9:53 AM - Response #1

I took a look at this but did not see the issue. Please give me a call this afternoon at the office. My number is 734-585-5605. I'm out of the office this morning but would be happy to take a closer look while I'm at my desk with you later today.

Monday, May 8, 2017 at 5:48 PM - Response #2
registration questionis.jpg

I'm gone during the day (7AM-4:30PM) and unable to call so I've attached a screen shot. In the middle is the heading "REGISTRATION QUESTIONS." A classmate contacted me and said they're unable to type in a question. I explained this area is for questions the website would ask the classmate during the registration process. We are not asking any questions and I don't see any way to hide it if it's not being used.

Edited 05/08/17 5:52 PM
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 1:13 PM - Response #3

Ah. I see. That is a section that holds any registration questions and unfortunately there is not a way to turn it off. I will forward the suggestion that it should not be displayed when there are no registration questions entered by the admin, however I do not know how soon that can be programmed into the system.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 2:32 PM - Response #4

Rhonda - the programmer made an adjustment. Please have another look when you have a chance.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 5:16 PM - Response #5

The Registration Questions section (when no questions are being asked) is now gone. Much better - Thanks!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 5:17 PM - Response #6

Smile Thank you !

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.