ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Classmate Profiles - Military

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/16/09 02:55 PM Views: 1518 Replies: 4
Friday, January 16, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Hi! I recently saw that the Classmate Profiles page has been updated. How do we get classmates, who are registered, and not registered to have the flag by their name? I noticed one of our classmate does but I don't know how he got it there? I would like to post another announcement or send an e-mail notifying military classmates to update their profile.

Friday, January 16, 2009 at 3:27 PM - Response #1

There is a new military service dropdown in their profiles - they just need to select the service to have it appear next to their names.

Monday, January 19, 2009 at 4:28 PM - Response #2

When did this become available? (Do I need to email people to let them know this is new?)

I have already been asked if there can't be different flags for different areas of the service. One guy was in three different services. Any chance of that? I think what's there now is good enough but I told the guy I would ask.

Thanks, Sue

Monday, January 19, 2009 at 4:49 PM - Response #3

Not planning to add different military flags. They'd be inconsistent with the flag symbol that's in the key. But if you hover over the flag, a little popup will come up showing the brach of the military the Classmate served in. Same as hovering over the gold star, which will show the last Profile update date.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 12:08 PM - Response #4

great feature! Thanks!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.