ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Message Forum

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/16/09 02:00 PM Views: 1300 Replies: 6
Friday, January 16, 2009 at 2:00 PM

I would like to be notified when the message forum has a new entry. Is this possible? Thanks.

Friday, January 16, 2009 at 2:05 PM - Response #1

Also am I correct in saying that you are now testing a new version of the forum that will be more like this one? That would be FANTASTIC! Great job on all the updates so far. I love your web sites and have had several alumni comment to me how nice it looks and how wonderful to not have ALL THE ADS!
Thanks for such a great site.

Friday, January 16, 2009 at 11:35 PM - Response #2

The threaded message forums, which are currently in beta testing and still undergoing enhancements, will have a subscription option. The current message forums do not have this option.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 2:22 PM - Response #3

Is there any way to have the most recent posts in the message forum at the top of the page instead of the bottom?

Thanks

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 3:18 PM - Response #4

The current message forums always show the most recent 25 responses. But they're about to be old school anyway. The new threaded message forums, launching in Februrary, will work like these forums here, with new item posts listed from newest to oldest.

Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 9:00 AM - Response #5

Will this also allow you to set up different categories for questions (like this site)?

Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 12:18 PM - Response #6

Yes.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.