ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Anniversary Reminder Box?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/13/10 09:26 AM Views: 1380 Replies: 7
Monday, December 13, 2010 at 9:26 AM

Is there one I've missed or would it be possible to do an Anniversary Reminder Box like the one for Birthdays? We have many coming up on 50 year wedding anniversaries and it would be nice to remember them as we do birthdays. Maybe, the system could not only give name, date of anniversary, but also the number of years of marriage, be it 10, 25, 50, etc. Just a thought before my mind forgets it!

Monday, December 13, 2010 at 11:28 AM - Response #1

This would be new functionality that would need to be developed. I will forward this on for future development consideration.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at 9:17 AM - Response #2

I for one 'second' Bill's suggestion. : )

I've said it before, and I'll say it again -

Class Creator is the Greatest!!

Steve 'Still-0n-The-Road' Stein

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at 11:47 AM - Response #3

We are working to get the new notifications management system, Notify Me, into production. This could conceivably be added as a modification later on. We'll pass it along for consideration.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 4:05 PM - Response #4

This falls outside the scope and intent of the upcoming Notify Me feature, however, it's a question Admins can add using the "Profile Generator" feature. While there would be no triggered email tied to anniversaries, our upcoming "make your own icon" system could be directly died to this question, placing an icon next to the names of Classmates with upcoming anniversaries. Any question you create will soon be able to trigger any icon you wish to add. Stay tuned for this.

Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 12:34 PM - Response #5

No 'pressure,' but I'm still interested in this, AND -

("make your own icon" system could be directly died to this question)

hope the idea hasn't 'died!' LOL - Laughing

Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 6:05 PM - Response #6

We at long last have revamped designs coming out soon with sortable links follow by some really neat Facebook ties. In conjunction with the Facebook stuff we'll be moving some features around to make them more findable/more consistent with the items you see on each page. Part of this effort will include the icon system.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 11:42 PM - Response #7

Sounds good! I look forward to it! Cool

P.S. I clicked the invisible LIKE button under Brad's post!

Edited 10/30/12 11:43 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.