ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

In Memory notifications aren’t working

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/03/20 08:48 PM Views: 473 Replies: 6
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 8:48 PM

We’ve had three since the upgrade, and none have arrived for classmates. Will they be going out soon?

Marie Flatley

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 8:52 PM - Response #1

We won't have fully notifications running until early a.m. this tonight as it becomes tomorrow morning so those are queued and will go out then.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 8:16 AM - Response #2

I created a notice last Sunday and had it distributed to the class with the standard method. Within a few hours I made a few edits and chose not to have the class notified. The notification has still not gone out. I have tried to tweak the notice with more minor edits choosing to notify the class but no luck. What's up?
John

Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 8:54 AM - Response #3

I'm the only classmate (I know of) who didn't receive the notification and its followup by classmates. Reviewing my history, I see I didn't receive a message I sent to the class a few weeks ago. suspect that my Comcast account is the villain. It frequently refuses to deliver machine-generated security codes forcing me to change email accounts. Will do so here too and see what happens.

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 12:15 PM - Response #4

Jessica, i entered 2 deceased classmates in memory and the info does not show up "In Memory" it goes to the profile and doesn't show in the list of deceased in memory. I don't know how to correct it.
The two Classmates are Cathy Conry and Mary K. Nelson.
i would appreciate any help you can provide.

Roberta Priesmeyer
Stephen F. Austin Class of 1961

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 12:34 PM - Response #5

Looks like you figured it out for Cathy Conry and Mary K. Nelson. I see both their In Memory entries.

Attidional entry later on in the day: On the Classmate Profiles list, they both have two asterisks and a rose next to their name. When I click on their names, I'm taken to the In Memory page and see their photo(s) and complete obituary. Maybe try refreshing your cache if you don't see them under In Memory.

If you wish, please call me at (530) 964-3140 and I'll tell you what I see.

Edited 07/15/20 6:05 PM
Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 6:00 PM - Response #6

Browser refresh options include:

Windows users: or

Mac users: or

If the first option does not work please visit this site for detailed instructions on how to clear your browser cache on Windows, Mac and Mobile: Clearing your web browser cache. https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.