ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Help me locate this "sexy-girl T-shirt dress"

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/10/09 12:36 PM Views: 6410 Replies: 8
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 12:36 PM

In cruising through someone's Class Creator website, I came across a photo of a "Reubenesque" woman wearing a "slimming" T shirt dress (or nighty) imprinted with sexy body in a bikini.

If you can either point me to that picture or tell me where to find such a T-shirt dress please let me know.

What happens in the Help Forums, stays in the Help Forums. Don't ask; don't tell.

Thanks

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 1:57 PM - Response #1

John ~ I never thought I'd see a forum title such as this one in the Help Forums! Laughing I'm not sure which website it came from but have seen those t-shirts all over at beaches so you may GOOGLE search t-shirt shops at the beach and see what you come up with. You can google anything almost and find it on the internet!

Good luck with your search!

Your question is safe with me. Very Happy
Dawn

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 2:02 PM - Response #2

I'm good at googling -- but can't put the right words together to see this one. without getting into 'trouble' EmbarassedEmbarassed

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 5:16 PM - Response #3

Hi John,
i typed in "bikini tee shirt" and this is one of the hits...lots more to choose from, enough to keep you very busy and get all your Christmas shopping completed!HaveFun!...Happy Hunting!Embarassed

bikiniteeshirts

Edited 11/10/09 5:18 PM
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 8:37 PM - Response #4

Thanks - that was the right search words. I saw the T-Shirt cover-up with the tie-died bikini body. However, I'd still like to find the picture on someone's website of the woman wearing it.

It makes my point that our next reunion isn't about waistlines, hairlines or credit lines -- it's about LIFE lines. At our age, we're glad to be alive (and able to laugh at ourselves) Laughing

Edited 11/11/09 1:32 AM
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 6:25 AM - Response #5

Now I've seen everything on this forum! AND the flipping fact that Brad even answers THIS question! Very cute!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 7:45 AM - Response #6

Really now? Is this a topic to be positng on an Alumni website? I do believe this is something better anwered in a personal email and not on here. Thanks.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 9:13 AM - Response #7

Wondering if this one might work for you.

I found this picture using google "images". Using the "Images" option which allows you to filter out the sights that "get you in trouble". I used the search "bikini t shirt"

bluesurf.com had lots more images; one including a buff looking fellow.

Hope you find what you are looking for!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 9:53 AM - Response #8

[url=http://www.bluesurf.com.au/bodydreams.htm]

Woops! I didn't post the above link correctly. I had a difficult time using the editor here...it's a bit different than our class page...and was a little confusing for me.

Sorry for the error!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.