ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Posting Near Death Experience

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/29/14 03:30 PM Views: 643 Replies: 6
Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 3:30 PM

I have a classmate from Brazil that had a near death experience and asked me to post it somewhere for all the classmates to read. Where would the best place to post something like this?

Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 4:04 PM - Response #1

On our site, I would make it an announcement and at the end of the announcement, mention the ending date.

Additionally, the classmate could post it on their page.

Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 4:28 PM - Response #2

Or have him/her post it in the Message Forum.

Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 4:45 PM - Response #3

If you wish to add a page for this, that works. Be sure the member adds it to his/her profile page. That way if you should make the page inactive at any point, the story is still available. It sounds like an interesting story, Karen.

Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 6:41 PM - Response #4

Hi.

About 2 years ago - I created a "Spotlight On" link -- and add 'albums' with a variety of info. This is a popular link among our site members.

My home page will generally contain a comment/alert that a new entry has been added to the Spotlight On link (but a lot of classmates are notified via CC's "Notify Me" options.

Visit www.efhs1973.com to view the Spotlight On link. I'm not remembering if it's password protected. If it is - the system password is: petunia

*The Spotlight On, Events, and Business Owner links on my site are a big hit. I know this answer goes 'beyond' your question -Razz

Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 8:20 PM - Response #5

Thanks, Irma. Great idea!

Sunday, June 1, 2014 at 12:04 PM - Response #6

Irma, I like that idea better than what I've been doing -- and it requires less work. I've been adding it right onto the homepage &/or the Message Forum. Thank you.
Barbara

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.