ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Buying Tickets via site.

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/21/09 03:32 PM Views: 1339 Replies: 3
Monday, September 21, 2009 at 3:32 PM

How do place a button on our site to buy tickets either via paypal or website payment.. what do I do?

Monday, September 21, 2009 at 11:48 PM - Response #1

Looks like you've already figured it out. The answer of course is to click your Reunion Planner link and follow the on screen info to set up your reunion.

Friday, October 14, 2011 at 2:49 PM - Response #2

Brad,
I guess I'm just not getting this. I don't specifically "see" a Reunion Planner link that I can click on and follow. As Admin, am I seeing something different that the classmates as they set themselves up? Can you walk me through the pages, and links to this? Thanks.

Friday, October 14, 2011 at 3:09 PM - Response #3

Hi Carmela,

The "Reunion Planner" link is on the lower left on your site, under Admin Functions. When you get there, click the "Edit" link next to your "40th Year Reunion".
Near the bottom of that page, you'll see "ITEMS YOU ARE SELLING (e.g. REUNION TICKETS, etc.)" and just below that, you'll need to click on the little circle next to "ITEMS ARE being offered for sale."

Once you do that, you'll need to read through the text that shows up below. Read all of it (it wouldn't hurt to do so twice), and if you still have questions or don't understand something you've read, please contact us again and we'll do our best to help you out. It is important that you read the information presented to understand how to use the features of the site for conducting and reviewing online purchases/registrations.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.