ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Cannot Delete Reunion event registration

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/01/13 10:03 PM Views: 856 Replies: 4
Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 10:03 PM

While testing out my Reunion Planner page, I registered for each event, updated my registrations, viewed the status on the Classmate profile page, then returned to Reunion Planner and deleted the registrations. But you cannot update and actually save the update after changing a registration from a non-zero number to zero. It brings the error "1) You have not selected the number of people attending".

How should this work if someone registers, then deletes their registration. If the delete cannot be recorded, then we have overstated facts?

Thanks

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 10:08 PM - Response #1

At the top of the page was a DELETE REGISTRATION button. I clicked that button and you were gone.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 10:11 PM - Response #2

Thank Kyle - right, but then at the bottom of the page , the save changes raises that error (above).

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 10:14 PM - Response #3

No, you click DELETE and then it is gone. No need to click any buttons at the bottom of the page.

I then went back to Reunion Planner, Attendees and there were no attendees.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 10:16 PM - Response #4

Actually, if you use the DELETE REGISTRATION button then click the Refresh on that page, it clears the drop down number to zero. But if you don't refresh, it appears as the non-zero value, and so the user would think they should change it to zero, then scroll down and save their change. That's the sequence that raises this error.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.