ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Adding a Form for Fill-In

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/21/17 06:08 PM Views: 725 Replies: 3
Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 6:08 PM

First, I am sorry to be such a pest. Secondly, I need help again.

We have a form RSVP that we want our classmates to fill in.

I started a survey, but didn't know if that was the right way.

I have attached the document. Can you help?

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 12:49 PM - Response #1

I am reviewing your survey that you created. A few things for you to know... The member must be signed in at the site in order to answer the survey. Therefore, the site will already know: Name, Address (if they volunteered it in their contact information), email address, Telephone (if they volunteered it in their contact information). As I read through the rest of the questions, it was appearing as if you are using the survey to register the member for the event. If that is the case, you probably want to stop and move over to the Event Planner. The Event Planner will be much more effective for you for building your event as well as tracking payments and registrations. You will be able to give the member the opportunity to register and pay online or send in their payment via a check. BTW, I will be releasing new Event Planner videos this week, so stay tuned.

Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 3:35 AM - Response #2

Thank you for your quick reply. I will give that a shot.

On another note, I have one person (so far), Jesse Kave (also an administrator), who doesn't see the photos under In Memory, and the music doesn't play. He says everything else seems to be working. I see the photos and hear the music.

Could you check that please? Thank you so very much.

Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 4:07 PM - Response #3

The photos (slide show) is an Adobe Flash object. Maybe his browser doesn't allow that type of object. Maybe he doesn't hear the music because his volume is turned down.

What browser is the other admin using? Have him try a different browser. If he is on an Apple computer (Mac, iPad, etc.), they do not allow Flash objects, so it probably doesn't matter which browser he is using, it just won't work on an Apple product.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.