ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Classlist needs changing

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 09/13/11 09:10 AM Views: 1144 Replies: 3
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 9:10 AM

I have my stinking classlist listed by first name and not last. Is there a quick fix to this or do I have to delete everyone of the over 500 and re-upload my classlist in the correct column order

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 9:11 AM - Response #1

I have sever problems with my site, but going to address one at a time. Thanks to anyone who can help me.Question

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 10:44 AM - Response #2

There is an easy way to delete the classlist. Go to Manage Classmates, Upload Classmates, then choose RESET CLASSMATES. This will let you choose which classmates need to be deleted. Only choose those classmates who haven't created their profile yet.

Then go into your spreadsheet and move the FIRST NAME column to where it should be. Make sure that the format of the spreadsheet is exactly the same format as the DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE or the upload won't work right.

Then save the spreadsheet and then use SAVE AS to convert it to Comma Separated Values (CSV format).

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 10:48 AM - Response #3

Welcome, Teresa...

Yes, you'll need to delete the records and reload them. It also looks like other fields might be out of order. Everyone has the same email address which may be in the "married name" field.

Fortunately, you're just getting started so no class members have yet registered.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.