ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Test emails

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/08/17 03:13 PM Views: 788 Replies: 12
Friday, September 8, 2017 at 3:13 PM

Please release the test emails that are not going out again.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 11:55 AM - Response #1

Pl3ewase release the test emails

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 11:55 AM - Response #2

Pl3ewase release the test emails

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 4:35 PM - Response #3

We did reset the email server earlier today.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 10:48 AM - Response #4

once again, the test emails are not going out in a reasonable time.

Am i the only one that experiences this....time after time.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 3:42 PM - Response #5

We were not experiencing any issues today. I do see opens on your email that was sent.

Monday, October 15, 2018 at 4:13 PM - Response #6

please release the test emails..... sure seems like it would be better to just fix this.

Monday, October 15, 2018 at 4:43 PM - Response #7

Hi Stan,

What email provider are you sending them to? Don't include the full email address on the public forum just let me know where you are sending it. I ran several tests on your site and got them right away. Did you check your spam/junk folder on the receiving end?

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 11:11 AM - Response #8

I am sending them to myself at the address you have on file. Sometimes it works fine. Sometimes I don't get them for hours. I have reported this before and been given different explanations but it still continues to happen. I have checked my email, my spam email, and my Outlook's "other" folder. nothing there.

I did not see your email above until today because I don't check back once they have gone out. Emails had worked okay from the time of the last post until today.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 11:50 AM - Response #9

Larger than normal email volume today. We are monitoring and resetting as needed. Your emails should arrive soon.

Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 11:47 AM - Response #10

One test email went yesterday and then i sent it with no issues. Another test and a second copy of the same one sent to a different address. it has been nearly 24 hours and I have not received either. As i have requested before, can someone try to figure out what is causing this.

Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 12:25 PM - Response #11

Not sure but pretty sure this is just a Cold Fusion email issue (and not fixable by CC) Twisted Evil

Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 4:26 PM - Response #12

Stan - The email that you sent yesterday has plenty of views indicating that it was sent and is being opened by your members. Some send delays are persisting as we are continuing to have a higher than normal email volume, which is actually typical for the new year. We are monitoring and pushing the email server as needed.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.