ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

No email address, but is not lost.....

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 06/13/09 08:54 PM Views: 1506 Replies: 10
Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 8:54 PM

I have many classmates that do not have email, but I do have their mailing address entered in the system; however thay are showing as lost and they are not. Most of my classmates have email address so I do not want to change my page preference. Is there a setting to show a classmate found with only a mailing address?

Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 9:16 PM - Response #1

Yes.

1) Click Edit Site Pages
2) Click the Edit button next to your Missing Classmate page
3) Set criteria as desired

Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 9:59 AM - Response #2

I have classmates that still show on the missing list that I have filled out their profile (per their request)and they don't show up at updated their file on the homepage and show up on the missing classmates list. They don't have oomputer access and thus can't get on the web to sign in as themselves. I filled out their profile and then what do I need to do so they show up as new info for the others to see? Thanks,
Faye

P.S. am I rambling again?

Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 12:17 PM - Response #3

First, make sure that when filling out a Profile on behalf of a non member, that you click the "Show as Profile update" checkbox before you save the Profile. This will display their name on the home page.

Second, do this:

1) Click Manage Classmates
2) Click the Enter/Edit Classmates button
3) At the top of the page select your second radio button (to display Classmate details even though they have not joined the web site).

Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 6:02 PM - Response #4

thanks as usual. What can I say! CLASS CREATOR is the best for SUPPORT compared to anything on the internet! bar none!!! Brad, YOU ROCK!! Thanks for your site.
Faye

Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 6:12 PM - Response #5

Thank you Faye. Smile

On that note, this is a good time to mention that tomorrow I leave town for the next two weeks to go camping with my family. I'm going to attempt to have a real life...just for a moment. Smile So if support is a little slower over the next two weeks, just remember, I'm roasting marshmallows on the fire. Smile

Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 6:59 PM - Response #6

How dare you think you can take two weeks off!!!!!! You got us hooked now you leave, that's what everybody does, bait and switch. Not acceptable!!!!
NO Really I'm glad to know that you have a life other than computer... You can go only if you report back and tell me how wonderful it was. Where do you go for camping????? We went to Banif a couple of years ago and it was WONDERFUL. Here in the Rocky Mountains is awesome also. Almost anywhere within a few short miles and we are in some canyon somehwere and we love to do the same. Take care and stop to smell the roses (or in this case the bonfire) and sit back and enjoy the Fam..........
Faye

Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 11:03 PM - Response #7

Heh, thanks Faye. Love the Rockies! My sister lives close by in Colorado Springs.

Oddly enough, I wound up meeting "Famous Dave" (Founder of the Famous Dave's restaurant franchise) through the Internet, and he invited my family to his camping cabins near Hayward, Wisconsin. It's about a 12 hour drive from here in Michigan. I have no idea what to expect from the trip, but I've spent a little time with Dave prior to this, and if he's involved, then it will definitely be fun. Smile

Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 11:10 PM - Response #8

Sounds like alot of fun and you (or should I say) your family deserves to see you once in awhile. You need to relax and enjoy the moment. Have fun, take alot of pictures and be safe. By the way, How many children do you have? Just been wondering who I have been talking to all this time, I guess to make it a bit more personable I guess.
Thanks for the info....
Faye

Monday, June 15, 2009 at 4:45 AM - Response #9

Pam and I have two children: Haley, 3; and Colton, 10 months. My 3 year old navigates around the web, is a pro at using nickjr.com, knows that Daddy runs something called Class Creator, and that I somehow make money by "reading emails", as she says. It's just truly remarkable watching her do so much at 3...

Monday, June 15, 2009 at 9:40 AM - Response #10

Thank You Brad for sharing that,
You and Pam and Haley and Colton please have an enjoyable time at the cabin. Relax and take five from the computer, you really deserve it...... I'm sure you will have two computer wizzes shortly, they grow so fast and seem to take to electronics quickly. I'll soon be seeing Haley's name on the support. LOL Have a fun Vacation..... Don't see any Bear's
Take Care,
Faye

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.