Monday, July 2, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Imagine this...
Due to personal situations, I buckled down to get volunteers in place on my alumni site in case I may not be able to do much on the site soon. After two weeks, I have:
1 class admin on board - though I do not see progress, I expect to see some soon. Smile
1 class admin starting after the 4th, who is already working on her classmates to join the site SmileExclamation;
and
1 veteran volunteer who will handle all things for our vets! He is retired Navy and has experience way beyond what I would have requested. He is a veteran advocate and I am honored that he volunteered.Very Happy

Next, I am about to do something positive regarding our subscription. One alumni has been paying the subscription the past fourteen months. It is time we thank her and ask others to step up. In the process, I thought about the Class Creator banner at the bottom of the page. Instead of it being down there and not included, I decided to address it. This is now posted on the site just above the banner but may be edited:

"A NOTE FROM GWEN

I moved the Class of 1970's site, www.mchs1970.com, to Class Creator in August 2010 because of the myriad of tools available. When I thought of creating an alumni site, I chose to build it here as Class Creator offers sites that are easy to build, maintain and their customer service is tops!

In the coming year, there will be changes to our site - some coming in the form of available upgrades from Class Creator, others as we build a team to make a bigger and better site for you. We look forward to membership growth, what other volunteers will bring to our site and your stories of reunions happening right here where you - MCHS / MHS alumni are always welcome!"

Has anyone else added a post about the banner? If so, please copy and paste your post here as a reply.

Thanks and a Happy 4th to all of you!