ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Refer a Friend

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/09/09 07:02 PM Views: 1588 Replies: 4
Monday, November 9, 2009 at 7:02 PM

Brad and crew,
I would like to thank you for your refer a friend program. We received our first check today for $50 as promised if someone created a site from our site. It will go into our fund to help keep our site alive! Our site has gotten a lot of exposure from other classes wanting to check it out. I am going to meet with one of them to help get them started as well. This is really an awesome way to get the word out about our reunion! Thank you!thank you!thank you!

Monday, November 9, 2009 at 9:18 PM - Response #1

Great, thanks Sheree. The Refer A Friend program is a nice triple win for everyone. Glad to hear you're on your way with your first $50 referral check!

Edited 11/09/09 9:18 PM
Monday, November 9, 2009 at 10:28 PM - Response #2

That's a great idea to meet with committees from other classes that are looking into what to use for their website. I've talked with the committee heads by phone and emailed, but had not considered going to their meetings.

Friday, May 7, 2010 at 7:36 AM - Response #3

Question about the referral check: even if we set up our account for our reunion with the direct deposit option, will the $50 be mailed to us as a check? Honestly, I don't remember setting up any of that personal information as administrator, but I suppose I did...

Also, if we do not keep our account active (we're currently on the monthly payment plan) with Class Creator, will the check come anyway? Sorry about all these basic questions, but I really didn't find any information about this elsewhere.

Thanks.

Friday, May 7, 2010 at 7:55 AM - Response #4

The Referral ID is really your classmate ID with some special characters added. This way, the person that really did the referring gets credited. So if you have your address on your profile, then you set it up right.

The Referral Bonuses always come as a live check and are never direct deposited.

I don't know if the referral bonus will still come if you let your account expire. That probably depends on how long it is expired. If the account is so expired that your website is deleted from the system, then your Member ID would be meaningless and the referral bonus would go to nobody.

Edited 05/07/10 7:57 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.